Saturday, March 6, 2010

Something new...

Hey everyone... I know it's been a while. Life hit and now that I'm finally catching my breath I wanted to try again. I've started a new blog over here. I'm going to try to keep up the same themes I've explored here at Simple Fair, but I wanted to start capturing my photography as well. I've been taking a lot of pictures since January... it helps me unwind. I'm going to try for a more minimalist format too. Sometimes I just can't pull myself together at the end of the day to write a post, but I can certainly put up a few photos or something I found that inspired me. So thanks for following and I hope that this next experiment will be as much fun for you as it is for me!

Xo,
Anne

What-Nots and Etceteras
http://whatnotsandetc.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

ROCK AND FIOCC said...

ciao, hai vinto il concorso Easyshop ma non trovo la tua mail, mi puoi scrivere a rockandfiocc@gmail.com cosi ti mando il coupon Easyshop? grazie! Giulia di RockandFiocc

Anonymous said...



It's been 13 years since I don't know when. I just saw her with my best friend. If you know what I mean.



.